Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is specifically designed to remove tough spots and stains from carpets instantly, without rubbing or scrubbing.
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is fast acting enhanced with surfactants and wetting agents that immediately removes most spots including Dirt, Coffee, Oil, Grease, Ink, Pet Stains, Cola, Wine, Shoe Polish, Lipstick, Urine, and Many Others!
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is ideal for use as a pre-spotter prior to carpet extraction. It is also excellent for removing difficult stains and spots from household carpets.
Jax Wax Carpet Spotter is unequaled because of its effectiveness on both OIL and WATER-BASED stains and is specifically formulated for use on carpet.
Other cleaning products may contain agents which can react to “set” a stain. By using this Jax Wax Carpet Spotter first, you assure yourself of full stain removal. We cannot guarantee it’s effectiveness on stains which have been previously treated with another chemical agent. Stains created by acids or dyes or similar agents are generally permanent and may not be affected by this product.
Now you can get fast, commercial-quality results by using the same products the “pros” do – and by doing it yourself!
TO USE ON FRESH SPILLS:
1. Blot excess liquid with a clean white absorbent cloth or paper towel.
2. Spray the stain thoroughly, without saturating, while holding the can 6″ above the spot.
3. Blot the stain firmly with the absorbent material. Repeat steps until the stain is gone.
4. After the stain has been removed, sponge the area with cool water.
5. Repeat, then blot the area dry.
6. Allow the treated area to dry completely.
OLD AND STUBBORN STAINS:
1. Spray the stain thoroughly. Wait sixty seconds for product to begin releasing the stain.
2. Blot the stain firmly with clean absorbent material. Repeat the steps until the stain is gone.
3. After the stain has been removed, swab area with water using a clean wet cloth and allow to dry. Some stains may require the use of a soft bristle brush, used in a gentle circular motion, to release the stain from the carpet fiber.
Care should be taken to avoid contact with wood or painted surfaces. All carpets, especially wool, should always be tested for colorfastness. To test for colorfastness: Spray for 3 seconds on a hidden or obscure area of carpet. Allow area to dry completely (at least 12 hours). Do not dry in direct sunlight. Look for color change. If color is affected, do not use.
The reason that we are confident that you will love the Jax Wax Heavy Duty Carpet & Fabric Cleaner is simple – We ARE the Manufacturer. Even though more costly, we only use the highest quality ingredients and do not dilute our products to increase profits.
These are the same car care cleaning products that we sell to our commercial customers consisting of hundreds of car dealers, professional detailers, auto body shops and classic car owners every day. Jax Wax car care cleaning products are commercial products that are of higher quality than most “retail” car wax products that sit on the “wax wall” vying for your hard earned dollars with slick labels and packaging